With another round of the pandemic approaching, how do you set yourself up for success? A lot of brick and mortars and more traditional businesses are moving online and doing it fast. Recently I received a DM on Instagram with a follower asking for suggestions as a lawyer looking to move online.
In this episode I share...
- How to move quickly for optimal results
- One mistake that most people make when picking their niche
- Why sticking to what you know will be your secret weapon
Welcome back to the Foot Traffic Formula Podcast!
Do you want to learn 5 simple, effective ways to dramatically increase your traffic? I want to invite you to join me in the Foot Traffic Formula Virtual Workshop, starting July 27, 2020. I hope to have you join me!! Click here to learn more and register now!
Stacy Tuschl is a speaker, business coach, and the owner of The Academy of Performing Arts in Wisconsin. She is the author of the book “Is Your Business Worth Saving?” where she reveals proven strategies for pulling entrepreneurs out of a rut and launching them toward business success.
--> Want to work with the Foot Traffic Team and skyrocket your business during a recession? Here is a quick overview of the Foot Traffic Formula program: For the next 12 months, we are building out your marketing plan, systems, helping you increase your revenue so you can start to hire and remove some of the stress and pressure going on right now.
- 12 months of on-going strategy, systems, and support
- Weekly laser coaching sessions with me
- Weekly office hours and trainings with Team Foot Traffic to learn likes copywriting, paid IG and FB ads, funnel implementation and more
- Private on-boarding call to get you started on the right foot
- A Dedicated Community Manager that is in the FB group every weekday answering your questions
- A Dedicated Accountability Coach to work with every month for 25 minutes PRIVATELY. We want to help hold you accountable to hit your goals.
Your investment is just $497/month and you can started with just a 30 day paid trial.
Click here to learn more about the program.
This is it! If you're ready, I can't wait to welcome you into the program.