Stacy Tuschl is a speaker, business coach, and the owner of The Academy of Performing Arts in Wisconsin. She is the author of the book “Is Your Business Worth Saving?” where she reveals proven strategies for pulling entrepreneurs out of a rut and launching them toward business success.
Thank you for joining us! Today we are wrapping up my Five Day Challenge with a Q&A session. If you are yet to look at it, go and check out the last five episodes, where we really dug in deep to teach you how you plan, create and then actually go ahead and launch, in a ninety day period, whether you're launching a business or a product. Even if you missed the challenge, stick around, as I'm going live on my Facebook Page and I'll be answering everybody's questions about how to do this launch thing, so listen in carefully, because I know that you're really going to get so much out of it!
I'm super excited about today, because when we are doing our launch Q&A's, these are usually our big days, with lots of questions. People also know that when I do a Q&A after one of my challenges, I also do my giveaways. Today, I have a really fun prize, from my Dance Studios, as well as some other really cool things and I'm going to spin the wheel every five minutes and then I'll be picking a winner from the people who have either posted their questions or have been engaging with me inside of She's Building Her Empire Facebook Community, so join me on the show today and see if you're a winner!
- “So some of the cool prizes, I'll tell you what people can be winning...” From minute 3:13, Stacy explains what the really cool prizes are, that you could be winning today.
- “What's the best way to hold on to that expert status, while moving into a national space in online?” At minute 4:35, Lyn asks Stacy her question about how to make her business really explode in the online space.
- “It might make sense for them to feed into a DIY Program.” At minute 5:44, Stacy explains the sense behind creating a DIY Program, for some people.
- “I have two directions I can go.” At minute 6:04, Stacy deals with Amanda's question about deciding which direction she should opt for- passion, or money.
- “I realized that there's a lot of time and my Friday Challenge could be pricey and I'm not sure that I have a following yet.” From minute 8:18, Stacy answers Heather Lee's question, by explaining how she could be overwhelming people and possibly causing them to want to drop out.
- “Do I have to offer a one to one at all, during this process?” From minute 10:40, Stacy answers Alicia's question and she also explains why she would not do a Thirty Day Challenge.
- “What if I'm doing market research for a course I'm interested in doing, putting out questions and polls, but not getting great feedback. Do I create the course anyway, or do I continue to ask questions until I find a specific topic that gets great feedback?” From minute 13:58, Stacy addresses April's really good question.
- How do I justify for the launch if it's just to fill in a few slots of private calls per month, not Premium priced programming?” From minute 15:13, Stacy answers Karen's question about whether or not it's worth going through the whole launch phase and she also explains what she would have done to build up excitement, in Karen's situation.
- “Do you suggest that we focus on one platform to promote?” at minute 19:47, Stacy answers Michelle's question by explaining that it would depend on how much you would be able to handle without over exhausting yourself.
- “How do I find people?” At minute 20:43, Jessica, who is brand new and starting from scratch, asks her question about where the people are to be found and Stacy explains some of the fundamentals of networking and also, the potential pitfalls of free groups.
- “How do I decide which to launch first? Do I do market research in all of that?” From minute 22:51, Stacy answers Audra's question, advising her to do the proper market research, as she has a number of different businesses.
- “Where were you six months ago?” From minute 25:50, Stacy addresses Dawn's question, by looking back at where she was a year ago before she'd discovered the world of launching, as compared with where she is, today. She also explains what she will be focusing on for the next six months. She encourages Dawn to keep on going!
- “I'm having trouble telling people what I am, or do, on Facebook Live.” From minute 28:00. Stacy advises Lindsay as to how to refer to herself and what it is that she's doing, on Facebook Live.
- “Do we need a copyright on materials?” At minute 30:06, Stacy answers the question about using copyright on materials and she explains how she deals with protecting her own brand.
- “Tomorrow, Thursday, I'm doing another Encore- call it a Webinar...” From minute 33:15, Stacy explains about the private, live Encore 'Webinar' that she will be doing inside her Facebook Live Group, tomorrow. (Not on her Fan Page.)
Fabfitfun.com: - If you use the coupon code: Empire, you will get $10 off your first box from Fabfitfun.com, which retails for $49.99, but has a value of over $200! Go to my Facebook Fan Page to check it out and see what you will be getting in the box!