Stacy Tuschl is a speaker, business coach, and the owner of The Academy of Performing Arts in Wisconsin. She is the author of the book “Is Your Business Worth Saving?” where she reveals proven strategies for pulling entrepreneurs out of a rut and launching them toward business success.
Do you have a question that you'd really like to ask Stacy? Now's your chance! Today is going to be a really fun episode because she's doing an “Ask Stacy Anything” Show. There have already been a number of questions submitted to her on Facebook Live, so Stacy encourages you to join Facebook Live so that you can have your questions answered right away, on the spot. This may happen again in the future, so if you're interested, make sure that you're in Stacy's Facebook Group, as this is where she'll be telling people about it, ahead of time. Listen in now, as Stacy answers your questions, some of which are really good ones, that she never thought to talk about before.
Some highlights include:
- “So you're basically saying, it may be your thinking that great Facebook Groups are everywhere, so if I try to get them in my group... ” From minute 1:29, Stacy answers Amanda's question about whether it's better for her to use her Facebook Group, or a Fan Page, for Stacy's free challenge.
- “How many Facebook profiles do you have?” At minute 2:51, Stacey Marks asks about the different profiles that Stacy has on Facebook, for personal or business purposes.
- “ This is a loaded question that I could do an entire Webinar on.” From minute 4:29, Stacy answers Rebecca's question about getting followers, when advertising for a launch.
- “Let's say that you are not in the Mastermind and you need everything, okay.” From minute 7:17, Stacy answers Lindsey's question about how much money she needs to set aside to invest in a launch.
- “ I always market my launches two weeks in advance.” From minute 10:55, Stacy answers Olivia's question about how far in advance to market a launch.
- “If you're thinking 'Okay, I've seen some of these long Landing Pages' or 'I've seen a sales page that just goes on and on and on'...” From minute 11:49, Stacy answers a question about possible information overload on Landing Pages.
- “So that is something you'll see from me, coming soon. I'm going to be calling mine workshops because I think Webinar has a really bad...” From minute 15:18, Stacy answers a question about paid Webinars or Masterclasses.
- “So, Rita, what we do with our programs, our landing pages, is we tested both...” From minute 17:05, Stacy answers Rita's question about being brief vs the long copy.
- “So the follow-up sequence with the emails are so incredibly important, even if you're thinking 'Oh my goodness, there are so many of these.'” From minute 18:35, Stacy answers a question about the real impact of the After launch Email.
- “Me specifically, I use Click Funnels for my affiliate links.” From minute 20:13, Stacy answers a question about how to give somebody an affiliate link.
- “In the space, it is pretty typical that we do a fifty-fifty cut.” From minute 22:37, Stacy answers a question about the right percentage to give someone as a commission for referral purchases.
- “There are so many free products that you absolutely could get right now.” From minute 27:50, Stacy answers a question from Nicole, about new business owners, trying to grow a list, who don't have money to invest in equipment or software yet.
- “You know, I had Wordpress and then I moved to Create Our Square Space...” From minute 29:47, Stacy answers Julie's question about whether it really matters which Website Hosting Service you have.
- “So, a tripwire, what I mean by that is, it's kinda like a sample...” From minute 32:36, Stacy explains what a tripwire is.
- “So, tomorrow, I have a Webinar which I call The Masterclass and it's seven reasons why your launch could still fail and what you need to do about it.” From minute 33:32, Stacy talks about her Masterclass Webinar.
For Stacy's Live Masterclass Webinar go to: bit.ly/failedlaunch for the link