Stacy Tuschl is a speaker, business coach, and the owner of The Academy of Performing Arts in Wisconsin. She is the author of the book “Is Your Business Worth Saving?” where she reveals proven strategies for pulling entrepreneurs out of a rut and launching them toward business success.
The E-learning industry is expanding by the day. There’s no denying that.
But only a handful of entrepreneurs launch and market their product, course or program the right way.
Now that’s shocking, isn’t it?
But why is that so?
Why create something only to let it collect dust on your digital shelf?
Why not shout at the top of your lungs telling the world that your course or program exists?
“Because it doesn’t solve a specific problem.” That’s why.
When your course or program (even if it’s just an idea for now) doesn’t present a unique solution to an existing problem, it does more damage to your time, energy and money than you can think of.
You put in so much hard work and tons of time to create something… in hopes that it will fly…only to realize later on nobody wants it.
And where does this all lead?
Self-doubts and Remorse
No cash in the bank
DESPITE having a product, you feel ashamed to share it with your audience, and even if you share it, you don’t feel as confident as you should.
Because you know that it probably isn’t what your ideal clients truly need.
So today, we are going to get this piece of the puzzle right.
It all starts with your perfect person. The ONE person who’s looking to get help from you.
You can’t go into course creation or launch mode without getting crystal clear about that ONE person. You need to know this person from the inside out – their likes, dislikes, what excites them the most and what keeps them up at night.
Unless you know who that person is and how you can help them, there’s no point in launching.
Note, that this person must be somewhere around you. You just need to talk to them specifically (instead of generalizing your message).
DAY THREE ASSIGNMENT:
- What is the problem that your perfect person thinks they have? And, what do you think is the actual reason behind their problem?
- Hypothetically, if you were to take away all of their pains and problems, what would their life look like an in a problem-free world?
- Keeping in view your knowledge and expertise, what solution would you present to your perfect person that will ease their pain and solve their problem?
- Answer the questions above.
- Share your answers in the FB group with the hashtag #Launchedin90 #Day3 to be entered for a chance to win our contest. (Grand prize valued at $997)
- Tune in at Noon CST to watch the LIVE class in She’s Building Her Empire Community.
Remember, niching down or honing in on your target audience doesn’t mean that you’re missing out on a larger set of people. It just means that you are focusing on the RIGHT set of people (no matter how small or huge it may be), one who’s not there to get entertained, but to BUY from you as they need you right at this moment.
See you in the Facebook Group!